CONGRATULATIONS!! YOU DID IT!!
Luke 15:7 "In the same way, there is more joy in heaven over one lost sinner who repents and returns to God.."
We are celebrating with heaven over your decision to receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. This is the most important day of your life.
- The same way you talked/prayed to God in your confession is the same way you can begin to talk/pray to Him, in Jesus name, about your life and needs.
- He desires to have communion with you and have a relationship with you, speak to Him about everything and anything.
Read the BIBLE.
- A wonderful way to get to know God is to read the bible. The bible is split into 2 parts, The Old Testament and The New Testament.
- We would recommend starting with the books of Luke and John, these will show you who Jesus is and what He came to do.
Find a Community.
- The last thing is looking for a bible-based church, this will connect you with people who are on the same journey, we can assist you in getting connected to a church in your location.